Here are the rules of conduct in the Real Bible Believers Connect group.
The administrators reserve the rights to amend, change or add to the RBB Connect system at any time, without prior notice.
(1) Recommendations are not allowed for different works or online sources that are not Bible-Believing. No source is perfect, but a recommended source is usually known if the majority of Bible-Believing churches would use it. You can always ask us or research through our list of recommended preachers, works, and online sources that can help you find recommendations.
(2) No post is allowed that puts down a fellow Christian in this blog. Please do not be a burden to others by being weird or critical. Ask yourself, “Are my posts more of a blessing rather than a burden to others?”
(3) No post is allowed that violates our statement of faith.
(4) No rebellious attitude is allowed. You agree to refrain from talking back, practice listening, and follow directions unless scripture is clearly violated.
(5) No bad testimony is allowed, especially since the public can use it to ruin the testimony of our ministry.
(6) No spread of information or rumor is allowed when it is unwise or inappropriate for others to know.
(7) Please limit yourselves to 1 post per day and 1 response per post each day. The 1 response must be on-topic with the post’s topic and not something strange that starts a different topic. We can allow more than 1 response per post when it is necessary.
Please understand what this connect group is for. It’s intended to be a blessing to others, not you alone. You can only enjoy this connect group when your mind is thinking about others, not yourself. Thank you!