The question of the identity of the Antichrist has always been a topic of interest among the believers of Christ. In order to make an educated guess as to whom the most likely candidate is, critical thinking and open-mindedness are needed. To do this, it is crucial to maintain impartiality and not discard a potential candidate because of one’s bias.
As of recent, the idea that Emmanuel Macron, President of France, is a potential candidate for the role of being the Antichrist. To determine whether or not he fits the bill of the Antichrist, a series of points will be taken into consideration and listed below.
1. Name meaning
2. Macron’s wife
3. His birthdate
*Note: sources include scholarly and those presented by mainstream news for the purpose of presenting evidence to all sides
1. The Economist, Title: Europe’s Savior 2017
2. Source: Youtube, France 24 English (mainline news)
3. The Economist, Title: What Emanuel Macron’s hometown says about him
4. The Telegraph, Title: Emmanuel Macron accused of having state radio chief sacked to end rumor they had an affair, February 2018
5. Economic Times, Title: UN launches global push to accelerate production of virus vaccines
6. Politico, Title: How Emmanuel Macron became the new leader of the free world, April 2018
7. CNN, Title: Emmanuel Macron wins the presidency as France rejects far right, 2017
In spite of these points, the most important point we have to considerer in terms of qualifying someone as the antichrist is whether or not they have Jewish or Serian roots.
8. The Jerusalem Post: Emmanuel Macron’s Israel Ties
No direct Jewish roots found, however: